“Thank you so much for holding such a safe and sacred space so respectfully and gently for all of us…the Goddess has been with me ever since.”
Our 2018 Beltane takes place in a beautiful private woodland, about 7 miles from Totnes, in Devon. The workshop this year starts on Saturday afternoon, May 5, and ends on Bank Holiday afternoon, May 7.
Beltane is the Gateway which celebrates the dance between man and woman, masculine and feminine, within our selves, within each other, within the human community, and in throughtout the natural world. As the earth turns around the zodiac, we also turn from the time of winter dreaming into the flow of creation and manifestation.
- We will explore embodying the male and female archetypes, from child to elder, and meeting each other in those forms.
- We will be creating separate men’s and women’s circles, to first nourish our connection with our own sex, and then to offer healing to the opposite sex.
- We will be leaping between the sacred Beltane fires, to call out our wishes and intentions for your spring and this year, for yourself, for your friends, family and community, and for the world you inhabit.
- And we will be waking you on the very first morning of May to venture out on your own into the dawn to meet the Earth Goddess and the Green Man in whatever form they take.
- Bring your own tent for overnight accommodation among the owls. If you really feel camping is not an option for you, we can offer some limited accommodation in our home at a small extra charge.
- There will be undercover, warm spaces, as well the whole woodland, to work in, and plenty of room for the tents.
- Cooking possibilities are very limited in this working woodland, so we are planning to use a local cook.
- Full cost for the celebration is £115. This includes food, site contribution, and our tuition.
- To book your place, please send a non-returnable deposit of £50.
2018 Dates: May 5-May 7 (including Bank holiday)